FRANSCHHOEK RESEARCH AND NETWORK COORDINATION ORGANIZATION

QUICKLINKS

OFFICE LOCATION

5 Mark St, Le Roux, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

  • Facebook
  • Twitter

"Where do our funds come from?" is a question frequently asked. At least 98% comes from private individuals. We have found that after the initial flush of donations in 2005-2008 (mostly once-offs) we received little continuing support from Franschhoek residents.

Our donors so far have comprised a very small but vital number. The total amount of people who have supported us to date is less than 50.

No person has ever been asked for money since our founding.

All funds are accounted for and audited annually. We have not “lost” funds since our founding  in 2005.

Of all donated funds 98% reach the target group, leaving less than 2% for overheads and sundry expenses.

Since our start, we have injected about R7 million into the informal settlements in addition to feeding in the region of 800 -1000 people a month through our Soup Kitchens. A conservative rough estimate of people helped since our founding is 122,600.

FRANCO believes in transparency and all our financial information is available for public perusal.

We have also requested our auditors to require from us full explanation of any expense. However, after many years of auditing our books  the auditors have requested this only once.​                                      

Bank : Nedbank (Franschhoek)

FRANCO Account : 1670006654

Swift Code NEDSZAJJ​ 

How can you help?